Here at swimbabes HQ, we love a good competition. We love getting swimmers and everyone else involved by giving away fab prizes. All our competitions take place on our exciting Facebook page, don’t forget to give us a like and watch out for regular competitions…. You never know you might win.
During February 2018 we held our week of love competitions, as we love our little swimmers so much we had a completion each day to swim fab swimbabes goodies, these included hooded ponchos, kits bags and dive sticks, well done to our 7 week of love winners.
August 2017 was home to 2 fabulous competitions, the first we teamed up with the baby show Sheffield to give away 2 complimentary tickets to the boutique bat show at the Hilton hotel on 3rd September – what a win! NEXT we decided that giving away 1 tem of swimming in July wasn’t enough so we held another completions for a FREE NEW STARTER PLACE on our September 2017 term – lucky Claire Gilmartin won this great prize!
In July 2017 we gave away a free term of swimming, open to current swimmers and new, all people had to do was tell us why they love or why they would like to join swimbabes, here’s what some people said
- We love swim babes because my two girls are so confident in the water and always amaze people when we go swimming at how good they are. Lyra thinks she is actually mermaid thanks to you!
- I’ve been swimming with swimbabes since my children were 8 and 9 weeks old and we have loved every minute of it! Rita is now 3 years and Emily 2 years. We love our mummy baby time together in the pool and watching their confidence and skills develop whilst always having a huge smile and lots of giggles has made me one proud mummy!
- Been swimming with swimbabes, with my 2 babes, for over 5 years now and it’s the best thing we’ve done together. My 5 1/2 year old is now swimming breast stroke, crawl and back stroke with such confidence, jumping in and retrieving bricks from the deep end, diving… all down to the brilliant lessons she had with swimbabes from being 16 weeks old. On holiday recently we had so many positive comments about my 2 1/2 year olds swimming and water confidence. Love swimbabes.
- I love swimbabes because there is nothing better than watching my 5 month old baby enjoy swimming. 🐠🐟🐠🐟
- George loves swimming lessons with Becky! 🏊🏻He loves splashing & kicking his legs. George always has a big smile on his face all the way through the lesson! 😬
The winner was Racheal Oaks with her lovley words about swimbabes – Both my daughters attend swimming lessons with swimbabes. We have been coming for 6 years now and the teaching is first class. The Small class sizes are brilliant . Each child gets the attention they need. If your child is fearful the swim teacher finds ways to give the child confidence.